Certified Negotiation Expert II
15 Hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education & 1 PA Elective Broker Credit
Real Estate School of York & Adams Counties has partnered with the Real Estate Negotiation Institute (RENI) to bring you this 2-day course where you will earn the Certified Negotiation Expert II designation. The CNE courses can be taken in any order.
RENI is the leading negotiation training company serving real estate professionals. RENI utilizes leading edge research and professional negotiation theory in their courses and are designed to help real estate professionals achieve better results and protection for their clients in different real estate negotiation situations.
CNE II – Buyers is one of three designation courses to achieve your Master Negotiation Expert designation.
Day 1: Advanced Negotiation Techniques for Buyer’s Agents.
Day 2: Mastering Email Negotiations in Real Estate
DATE & TIME
2-day course at RAYAC: September 19 & 20, 2017 | 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Please visit the RENI registration site for more information on tuition.
- Lunch is included each day.
- This course is NOT eligible for the SmartPass
- “I could use a dose of this class throughout the year. This course taught by Mike Walker will increase your confidence and how to deal with communication within your real estate business. He’s direct and knowledgeable. You’ll leave feeling pumped up and having a changed attitude in dealing with people. Highly recommend!” – Sheila Keller
- “Mike provided concise info I know I can use with everything I do. He made learning how to better negotiate fun, entertaining, as well as simple to do” – Elle Hale
- “This was probably the best class and best instruction that I’ve had since becoming an agent 11 years ago.” – Karla Synder
- “I felt like I was sitting in front row of a treasure chest! This class is full of clear, concise information that will elevate your negotiation skills to the top of the mountain.” – Debbie McLaughlin
RENI Registration Site
- Please visit the thereni.com website for this information.
- Contact Stephanie Kennedy at 717-845-3487 or email@example.com.