Thank you for your interest in employment with RAYAC. Please see the current job opening below.
Director of Professional Development
Reports directly to Executive Officer.
- Consult with school director & volunteer leadership on topics for broker and continuing education course topics.
- Serve as primary administrator of the Real Estate School.
- Assist in the development of curriculum for real estate license and appraiser recertification.
- Help identify, recruit and evaluate instructors.
- Manage approval process to comply with State Real Estate Commission and State Board of Certified Real Estate Appraisers requirements.
- Provide primary marketing and registration responsibilities for school.
- Maintain school records and integration of course data into individual member records.
- Evaluate NAR designation courses and make recommendations to school director.
- Assists other staff as requested in development and evaluation of training/education programs (new member orientation, MLS classes, etc.).
- Administer ethics education requirement for membership (Ethics by Example).
Professional Standards & Mediation Responsibilities:
- Administer the Professional Standards and Code of Ethic procedures in compliance with manual/policies of the National Association of REALTORS.
- Serve as staff liaison to Grievance Committee and Professional Standards Committee.
- Handle all paperwork/process for ethics complaints and arbitration requests.
- Arrange and attend all hearings and monitor results/enforcements.
- Administer Dispute Resolution Mediation System.
- Serve as staff liaison to Consumer Protection Committee.
- Maintain contracts with local attorneys for mediation services.
- Administer hearings for lockbox system rules infractions.
- Administer ombudsmen program and assure adequate number of trained and officially appointed ombudsmen.
- Report Professional Standards activity to leadership and membership in compliance with NAR confidentiality policies.
- Provide articles/content on ethics for monthly newsletter.
- Five plus years of business experience or combination of education and experience.
- Strong background knowledge of customer service, leadership, and/or adult education.
- Able to demonstrate trustworthiness and confidentiality.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Ability to speak in front of a large group of people.
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com by October 16, 2017.