Keep Calm & Follow the Rules
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
This course satisfies your required 2018 NAR Code of Ethics training and covers the new State Real Estate Commission continuing education requirement of having a course on SREC Rules and Regulations. Check both requirements off your list with one course at RAYAC!
We will address several RELRA hot topics while applying them to the NAR Code of Ethics. Students will learn how RELRA and NAR Code of Ethics work hand-in-hand to protect consumers, heighten professionalism, and improve real estate business. Some of the regulations that will be discussed are advertising rules, disclosures, presentation of offers, Consumer Notice, importance of dates in contracts, etc. We will not only cover the basics, but remind students of what happens to violators and give them reasons to follow the rules. The course will evaluation what a “prefect transaction” looks like from the view point of compliance with RELRA and the NAR Code of Ethics.
|October 11, 2017||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Keep Calm & Follow the Rules||RAYAC Classroom|
|November 15, 2017||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||Keep Calm & Follow the Rules||SAVES, Hanover|
|March 22, 2018||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||Keep Calm & Follow the Rules||Wyndham Garden, York|
|April 11, 2018||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Keep Calm & Follow the Rules||SAVES, Hanover|
|April 26, 2018||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||Keep Calm & Follow the Rules||RAYAC Classroom|
|May 17, 2018||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Keep Calm & Follow the Rules||Wyndham Garden, York|
|November 14, 2018||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Keep Calm & Follow the Rules||RAYAC Classroom|
- SMARTPASS Holders: Free from September 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018. Email Stephanie to register.
- “Melanie makes you want to pay attention and learn. She is informative in a fun way.” – Ken Worley
- “Melanie knows her stuff. Always shares real time facts and examples so you really get what she is talking about. ” – Martha Barns
Interested in a SMARTPASS? Click HERE to find out how you can save money on your continuing education.
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance by contacting email@example.com. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.