Residential Real Estate 101
7 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
This is the required course for agents licensed after 12/1/15 who are doing primarily residential work, but available to any interested licensee. Some of the topics covered include: the Uniform Construction code and zoning, environmental issues, types of construction, land development, home inspections and warranties, mortgage information, foreclosure and short sales, fair housing, and the agreement of sale.
|December 12, 2017||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
|March 21, 2018||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
|April 12, 2018||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- SMARTPASS Holders: Free from September 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018.
- “Fun and informative with lots of humor.” – Carolyn McFeaters
- “The class was not only informative but interesting.” – Wilma Allison
- “Very knowledgeable and informative. Funny – In 25 years of real estate, the BEST instructor I’ve ever had!” – Tom Keffer
- “Melanie did a great job of explaining various topics relating to the day-to-day activities of a real estate agent.” – Diane Hagarman
Interested in a SMARTPASS? Click HERE to find out how you can save money on your continuing education.
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.