15 Things Real Estate Licensees Should Not Do
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
As an expert witness in real estate lawsuits over the last fifteen years, Flora Rubin knows exactly what real estate licensees should not be doing. In this course, you’ll identify common practices that devalue the relationship with the client and increases risk. You’ll learn the inherent dangers of these practices, but more importantly you’ll strategize practices that will better serve the consumer and close more transactions with reduced risk.
|April 4, 2018||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- SMARTPASS Holders: Free from September 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018.
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.