The REALTORS® Association of York & Adams Counties is comprised of approximately 1,100 REALTOR® and Affiliate members. The association has a long and proud history starting in 1923 with the original charter of the York County Board of Realtors®. In 1997 the York County Board of Realtors® merged with the Hanover/Adams Board of Realtors® to form the REALTORS® Association of York & Adams Counties.
The Mission of the Realtors® Association of York and Adams Counties is to be the advocate for real property rights, promote high standards of professionalism and support the success of our members.
RAYAC is the benchmark for excellence in the industry through ethics, connections, and professionalism.
- Putting interests of members first with the highest levels of customer service.
- Demonstrate transparency through timely and consistent communications.
- Respect and cooperation among leadership, members and staff.
- Be diligent, ethical, honest and proactive leaders committed to service.
- Ensuring fiscal responsibility.
- Leaders who take their responsibilities seriously, but bring a sense of enjoyment and fun.
- Member Engagement and Value
RAYAC maximizes the member experience and engagement.
- Advocacy and Influence
RAYAC advocates for private property rights and REALTOR interests.
- Promoting Professionalism
RAYAC supports professionalism and the standards of excellence.
- Community and Consumer Engagement
RAYAC is a recognized partner that positively impacts the communities in which their members live and work.
- Organizational Excellence
RAYAC is a robust association with sound operations, finances, professional staff and volunteer leadership.