The REALTORS® Association of York & Adams Counties is comprised of approximately 1,100 REALTOR® and Affiliate members. The association has a long and proud history starting in 1923 with the original charter of the York County Board of Realtors®. In 1997 the York County Board of Realtors® merged with the Hanover/Adams Board of Realtors® to form the REALTORS® Association of York & Adams Counties.
The Mission of the Realtors® Association of York and Adams Counties is to be the advocate for real property rights, promote high standards of professionalism and support the success of our members.
RAYAC is the Association of choice and an indispensable resource for its members.
- Putting interests of members first with the highest levels of customer service.
- Transparency through timely and consistent communications.
- Respect and cooperation among leadership, members and staff.
- Diligent, ethical, honest and proactive leaders committed to service.
- Ensuring fiscal responsibility.
- Leaders who take their responsibilities seriously, but bring a sense of enjoyment and fun.