☰ Menu

The RAYAC Foundation

REALTORS® getting involved and making a difference in our community

The RAYAC Foundation is a non-profit 501c3 organization that supports housing related charities and organizations in York and Adams Counties. Throughout the year, the REALTORS Association of York and Adams Counties (RAYAC) hosts several events that benefit the RAYAC Foundation.

The current Foundation Board of Directors adopted a contribution policy that reflects 80% of the funds raised are distributed to local housing related charities and the remaining 20% go to the Robert Murphy Disaster Relief fund to help the victims of natural disaster throughout our nation and the world. In 2017, the RAYAC Foundation awarded $10,000 for flood relief efforts in Texas, Florida and Puerto Rico.

The RAYAC Foundation has also sponsored several Habitat for Humanity homes. RAYAC members have helped families realize the dream of homeownership in Spring Grove, Dover, York City and has also had volunteers help with a Habitat homes in Biglerville and Gettysburg.

For several years, the Foundation has been donating funds to local housing organization in York and Adams counties. Through our grant application process once a year, we strive to find the greatest needs in housing within our community. In 2017, the RAYAC Foundation awarded over $38,000 to 12 different local organizations.

The RAYAC Foundation is now accepting grant applications for housing related charities in York and Adams Counties. Applications are due by October 15, 2018. Click HERE to start the application process.

For more information on the RAYAC Foundation or information on our grant application process, please contact Jaclyn Eriksen at mailto:jaclyn@rayac.com or at 717-843-7891 ext. 110.

Like the RAYAC Foundation on Facebook!