In 2020, the RAYAC Foundation was pleased to award $20,000 to several housing-related charities in York and Adams Counties.
- Bridge of Hope York County to assist with housing rent assistance for homeless mothers and children.
- Cornerstone Youth Home to help fund healthy meals and stable housing.
- Crispus Attucks to update residential housing for low income families.
- Hoffman Homes for Youth to purchase residence furniture for child care.
- House of Hope to purchase an exterior screen door.
- Miss Bobbi’s Place to the shelter.
- New Hope Ministries to Housing Assistance Program.
- Servants, Inc to Home Helps Minisrty.
- Veteran’s Helping Hand to assist with the First Time Homebuyers Program.
- YWCA Hanover to help with funds for safe home.
- YWCA York to help with the domestic violence shelter.