In 2022, the RAYAC Foundation was pleased to award $35,000 to several housing-related charities in York and Adams Counties.
- Bridge of Hope York County to assist with housing rent assistance for homeless mothers and children.
- Children’s Aid Society to help with improvements to their crisis nursery.
- Crispus Attucks to update residential housing for low income families.
- Hoffman Homes for Youth to help with transitional living renovations.
- House of Hope to help with purchase of paint and labor to paint site for school and counseling services.
- Miss Bobbi’s Place to the shelter.
- New Hope Ministries to Housing Assistance Program.
- Servants, Inc to Home Helps Ministry.
- YWCA Hanover to help with funds for safe home.
- YWCA York to help with the domestic violence shelter.