Accredited Staging Professional
14 Hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
Real Estate School of York & Adams Counties has partnered with StageHomes.com to bring you this 2-day course where you will earn the designation that gives you the best marketing edge over your competitors. The course from StagedHomes.com is specifically designed for licensed real estate agents wanting to list and sell more homes through the benefits of ASP® Home Staging.
The ASP® Real Estate Agent Home Staging Training Course Objectives:
- Effectively communicate the benefits of staging with your sellers.
- Create a more powerful listing presentation.
- Understand the criteria of ASP® Home Staging and learn staging concepts and ideas.
- Better price your staged listings.
- Create a more value added service.
- Participate in an occupied or vacant home staging exercise.
All graduates gain access to the online Staging University® and receive 1 year complimentary membership in the International Association of Home Staging Professionals®.
DATE & TIME
2-day course at RAYAC: March 13 & 14, 2018 | 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Lunch is included each day.
- This course is NOT eligible for the SmartPass
- “Karen was extremely informative. She brought new perspective to my 30 years in the real estate business. I now can guide my sellers so much better. I cannot thank her enough for this new information.” – Paula Musselman
- “Exceptional value in this course.” – Bob Aldinger
- “Karen is amazing! Great teacher and keeps you motivated and wanting to participate in class! I would highly recommend her and this course to every agent I can!” – Tricia Nolan
Click HERE to register.
- Please visit stagedhomes.com for this information.
- Contact Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487 or firstname.lastname@example.org.