Best of the Hotline
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
The Legal Hotline provides you the opportunity to learn all about the pitfalls that have plagued other agents. RAYAC Legal Counsel Peter Ruth will discuss the most frequent and problematic questions that hit the Legal Hotline, and helps you navigate the system, so you will stay out of trouble! Keep your finger on the pulse of today’s hot issues, and learn the answers to not only the most commonly asked questions, but also to those unusual situations. Learn about current trends occurring in today’s market. A fascinating look at what goes on in our business today!
|May 5, 2022||8:30 AM - 12:00 Noon||RAYAC Classroom|
- “Fun and informative with lots of humor.” – Carolyn McFeaters
- “The class was not only informative but interesting.” – Wilma Allison
- “Very knowledgeable and informative. Funny – In 25 years of real estate, the BEST instructor I’ve ever had!” – Tom Keffer
- “Melanie did a great job of explaining various topics relating to the day-to-day activities of a real estate agent.” – Diane Hagarman
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.
- School FAQ
- School Policies
- Contact Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487 or email@example.com.