When you see REALTORS® with a string of letters behind their names, what does it mean? It means that those REALTORS® realize the importance of continuing education and have earned professional designations to prove it. They are committed to sharpening their skills and staying on top of the changing laws and trends in the real estate industry to better serve their customers and clients.
In real estate, the combination of what you know and who you know is essential. Designations are one way to spot a REALTOR® who has gone the extra mile to serve his or her customers.
DESIGNATION COURSE SCHEDULE
Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES Designation)
May 29, 30, 2019 from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm in the RAYAC Classroom, 15 hours CE credit and 1 broker credit.
Learn how to succeed in one of the fastest growing real estate markets in the country today!
With the Seniors Real Estate Specialist® designation, you will:
- Become qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50 and above
- Demonstrate the necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel these clients through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home
- Understand the issues relating to this changing segment of the real estate market
Show your Senior clients that you are well-equipped to handle their specific real estate needs and concerns
NAR DESIGNATION COURSES
Looking for a designation not being offered by the Real Estate School of York & Adams Counties? Check out the National Association of REALTORS® website to find available designation courses online. Be sure to check for Pennsylvania continuing education credit.
Want to Know How Many CE Credits You’ve Completed?
Visit RAYAC’s Member Portal to view the courses you have completed through the Real Estate School of York & Adams Counties.
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.