Carman Banzaca-2023 Candidate for RAYAC Board of Directors
Carman Banzaca, Keller Williams REALTOR®
1) How long have you been a REALTOR® member? I have been buying and selling properties since 2002, and I have proudly been a licensed PA REALTOR® since July of 2016.
2) What do you love most about being a REALTOR®? I enjoy many aspects of being a REALTOR® , however what I love the most is being able to meet and connect with various clients. One of my favorite things I tell my clients is “if at the end of our transaction, if you don’t feel like you have gained a friend, then I must have done something wrong.”
3) What did you do professionally before real estate? Prior to becoming a full-time REALTOR®, I was an educator and an administrator – and now I do both!
4) Do you have any community service? I am proud to have volunteered and have given my time to many local York County organizations: York County Honors Choir, Red Lion Area School District PTO, Red Lion High School Theatre Productions, Girl Scouts, Leg Up Farm and Leadership York.
5) Name one thing people would be surprised to know about you. I have four children.
6) What do you believe are the critical issues facing the real estate industry? Housing supply and affordability, consumer perceptions and consumer education.
7) What is motivating you to run for the RAYAC Board of Directors? My motivation comes from my passion to help others. I truly believe my experience and positivity will be put to good use as a member of the RAYAC Board. It will allow me to serve my peers by doing good for all of the RAYAC members that we serve.
Electronic voting for the Board of Directors is open from Tuesday, September 27th through Monday, October 24th at 5:00 PM. To vote electronically please click here. Voting can be done in person at the RAYAC office during normal business hours from Tuesday, September 27th through Monday, October 24th at 5:00 PM. Voting can also be done in person at the RAYAC Annual Meeting on Tuesday, October 25th.