COE: Fair Housing & the Real Estate Agent
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
REQUIRED FOR RETURNING AGENTS: Do you steer? Do you know lenders who redline? Do you have implicit bias in your dealing with minorities? Do you strive to help make your community and your company diverse? Do you know what is in the Federal Fair Housing Act? What about Pennsylvania laws? Are there any local protected classes? How can you be sure that you are following Fair Housing guidelines, and offering equal services to all? We’ll discuss and answer all of these questions and more, in this required course. Approved for 3.5 hours Real Estate CE, 2.5 hours of NAR mandatory Ethics training (due by 12/31/21), and also meets the SREC mandate for 2022 license renewal. Also offered on November 17 and December 16.
|November 17, 2021||8:30 AM - 12:00 Noon||Wyndham Garden, York|
- “Fun and informative with lots of humor.” – Carolyn McFeaters
- “The class was not only informative but interesting.” – Wilma Allison
- “Very knowledgeable and informative. Funny – In 25 years of real estate, the BEST instructor I’ve ever had!” – Tom Keffer
- “Melanie did a great job of explaining various topics relating to the day-to-day activities of a real estate agent.” – Diane Hagarman
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.