Commercial Forms & Foibles
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
This course will give commercial agents a great update and refresher on standard commercial forms. We will also cover standard and non-standard addenda, modifications, and legal and ethical ramifications. The course will not only cover SREC rules and regulations on proper use of forms and contract law, but also how the NAR Code of Ethics applies closely to those regulations and how a violation of one is typically a violation of the other.
|February 26, 2020||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance by contacting RAYAC. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted.
- School FAQ
- School Policies
- Contact Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487 or email@example.com.