7 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
This is the required course for those agents licensed after 12/1/17 who primarily do commercial work, but available to any interested licensee. Topics covered in this course include the letter of intent, the commercial agreement of sale, environmental issues, leases and clauses, property management, 1031 exchanges, tenant fit out, floor measurement and load factors, and zoning issues.
|March 15, 2022||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.
- School FAQ
- School Policies
- Contact Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487 or firstname.lastname@example.org.