Cyber Threats, Liability and Security: Would You Like to Play a Game?
7 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
“Homebuyers Lose Life Savings During Wire Fraud Transaction, Sue Wells Fargo, Realtor & Title Company”. This is a real headline from ABC 7 News in Denver, Colorado. Don’t let this happen to you! This course will examine types of data breaches and cyber-attacks, duties and obligations of the agent involved, a broker’s duty to adequately supervise technology in their office, processes and protections to put in place, and how insurance may or may not cover you if a data breach occurs. This is a hot topic you don’t want to miss!
|April 24, 2018||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- SMARTPASS Holders: Free from September 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018.
Brett Woodburn, Esq.
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.