Cyber Threats, Liability and Security
7 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
Cyber security is a major cause of fraud and liability. Don’t become a victim of it in your personal or professional life! This course will examine types of data breaches and cyber-attacks, duties and obligations of the agent involved, a broker’s duty to adequately supervise technology in their office, processes and protections to put in place, and how insurance may or may not cover you if a data breach occurs. Instructed by an attorney, and insurance specialist, and a security expert, this three-pronged approach to protecting yourself and your clients is a hot topic you should not miss! Lunch is provided.
|April 21, 2020||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance by contacting RAYAC. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted.
- School FAQ
- School Policies
- Contact Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487 or email@example.com.