Drilling Down with RPR – Residential
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate CE
Learn how to use the technology available through the REALTORS® Property Resource (RPR), an AVM available to agents, to not just price a property, but to understand neighborhood trends. At the end of the course, students will be able to: identify the resources found in the RPR tool for residential use; correlate the questions consumers have about real estate, neighborhoods, schools, etc. with the data available in RPR; understand how to use RPR as a tool to answer consumers’ questions and provide better service; incorporate into their practice the use of RPR as a tool for buyers and sellers.
|October 14, 2019||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.
- School FAQ
- School Policies
- Contact Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487 or email@example.com.