Inspections & Contingencies: Delving Into Things You Think You Know
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
Does the inspection contingency in the PAR Agreement of Sale confuse you? You’re not alone! Inspections and contingencies are a hot topic on the legal hotline. It may seem straightforward at first glance, but if issues arise you need to be prepared on how to address them. This course will teach you how to handle inspection contingency risks, you’ll learn what your responsibilities and obligations are and the consequences for not meeting them. Learn to put the fires out before they happen.
|March 28, 2018||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
|May 3, 2018||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- SMARTPASS Holders: Free from September 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018.
Brett Woodburn, Esq.
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.