John Birkeland-2023 RAYAC Board of Directors Candidate
John Birkeland, Rock Commercial REALTOR®
1) How long have you been a REALTOR® member? 18 years.
2) What do you love most about being a REALTOR®? The unique challenges each day brings.
3) What did you do professionally before real estate? Resort management.
4) Do you have any community service? Dallastown Cougar Athletics, CCIM PA/NJ/DE Chapter, Living Word Community Church, and regular Red Cross donor.
5) Name one thing people would be surprised to know about you. Watermelon seed spitting champion of Eagle County, Colorado. Also won a Vail Valley Tango dance contest.
6) What do you believe are the critical issues facing the real estate industry? Perceived professionalism and managing supply.
7) What is motivating you to run for the RAYAC Board of Directors? To have commercial real estate represented in the issues being discussed and decided.
Electronic voting for the Board of Directors is open from Tuesday, September 27th through Monday, October 24th at 5:00 PM. To vote electronically please click here. Voting can be done in person at the RAYAC office during normal business hours from Tuesday, September 27th through Monday, October 24th at 5:00 PM. Voting can also be done in person at the RAYAC Annual Meeting on Tuesday, October 25th.