Juggling 101: Surviving the Circus Act
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
Have you ever found yourself thinking if there’s one more person involved in this transaction you might scream? Juggling all the different people, personalities, generations, and communication styles can be a circus act at times. This course will discuss how to deal with all the different people in a transaction (lender, inspector, appraiser, other agent, parents or kids of buyers/sellers, etc.) and ensure you are fulfilling your legal and ethical responsibilities with happy clients at the end of the day. Stop clowning around and find out how you can tame the lions and get the monkeys off your back while walking the tightrope!
|May 17, 2018||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- SMARTPASS Holders: Free from September 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018.
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.