Keep Calm & Follow the Rules
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
Fulfills NAR Biennial Ethics Training Requirement – due by 12/31/18
This is your last chance to complete this requirement in the classroom!
We will discuss several RELRA hot topics while applying them to the NAR Code of Ethics. Students will learn how RELRA and NAR Code of Ethics work hand-in-hand to protect consumers, heighten professionalism, and improve real estate business. Some of the regulations that will be discussed are advertising rules, disclosures, presentation of offers, Consumer Notice, importance of dates in contracts, etc. We will not only cover the basics, but remind students of what happens to violators and give them reasons to follow the rules. The course will evaluation what a “prefect transaction” looks like from the view point of compliance with RELRA and the NAR Code of Ethics.
- “Melanie makes you want to pay attention and learn. She is informative in a fun way.” – Ken Worley
- “Melanie knows her stuff. Always shares real time facts and examples so you really get what she is talking about. ” – Martha Barns
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.