LEGAL CONTINUING EDUCATION
The Real Estate School of York & Adams Counties provides classroom continuing education for lawyers. Courses are approved by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for continuing education credit for Pennsylvania license renewal. Some courses may also be approved for real estate and/or appraiser continuing education credit, which will be noted on the applicable course.
LEGAL CLASS SCHEDULE
2019-2020 Class Schedule Coming Soon!
To register for a CLE class, please call Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487.
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
PENNSYLVANIA LAWYER LICENSE RENEWAL INFORMATION
Every year, 12 hours of continuing education is required by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for Pennsylvania lawyers. Of those 12 hours, a minimum of 2 hours must be in ethics. The deadline to submit evidence of continuing education and to renew is determined by your Compliance Group:
- Group I: May 1 – April 30 every year.
- Group II: September 1 – August 31 every year.
- Group III: January 1 – December 21 every year.