Mysteries, Myths and Screw-Ups
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
As a licensed real estate attorney, Brett Woodburn has heard it all! He will share with you how to avoid common mistakes with failed transactions, terminating agreements, deposits, teams, written vs. verbal, and other common screw-ups.
|March 28, 2018||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
|April 18, 2018||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- SMARTPASS Holders: Free from September 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018.
Brett Woodburn, Esq.
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.