Navigating Cooperation with Competition
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
This is a 3.5 hour course designed for today’s real estate situations, will review the uniquely cooperative, yet competitive nature of the business. To succeed in real estate, agents need to know how to cooperate, compromise, and remain professional at all times. Agents owe duties to their clients, customers, and to all consumers. We will review the 2021 COE, and also RELRA requirements for presenting offers, disclosures, and notices to consumers and other agents. Fulfills the NAR Code of Ethics training requirement for the 12/31/24 Ethics cycle.
|April 12, 2022||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- “Fun and informative with lots of humor.” – Carolyn McFeaters
- “The class was not only informative but interesting.” – Wilma Allison
- “Very knowledgeable and informative. Funny – In 25 years of real estate, the BEST instructor I’ve ever had!” – Tom Keffer
- “Melanie did a great job of explaining various topics relating to the day-to-day activities of a real estate agent.” – Diane Hagarman
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.
- School FAQ
- School Policies
- Contact Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487 or email@example.com.