Opportunities & Advantages of Home Warranty Contract
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
It is very difficult for an agent selling residential resale property to remain current with all home warranty contracts available. Many real estate offices are now closed to outside vendors and many agents work from home there by compounding the problem. This course is designed to give real estate agents a better general understanding of home warranty contracts. To fulfill his or her responsibility, a real estate professional must disclose available information that could affect the sale of a home. This course will identify the many advantages of full disclosure of home warranty contracts. In addition, it has been designed to make the real estate professional aware of general limitations and exclusions with home warranty contracts.
|October 27, 2021||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- “Fun and informative with lots of humor.” – Carolyn McFeaters
- “The class was not only informative but interesting.” – Wilma Allison
- “Very knowledgeable and informative. Funny – In 25 years of real estate, the BEST instructor I’ve ever had!” – Tom Keffer
- “Melanie did a great job of explaining various topics relating to the day-to-day activities of a real estate agent.” – Diane Hagarman
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.