Pennsylvania Real Estate Transactions: Disclosures, Contracts, and Addendums
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
This course covers legal relationships with consumers, a review of real estate contract law, highlights and use of the Agreement of Sale, addendums to the Agreement of Sale, and the PA Seller Disclosure Form.
|May 19, 2020||8:30 am - 12:00 pm||RAYAC Classroom|
|June 17, 2020||1:00 pm - 4:30 pm||RAYAC Classroom|
Peter Ruth, Esq.
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance by contacting RAYAC. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted.
- School FAQ
- School Policies
- Contact Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487 or email@example.com.