BENEFITS OF ONLINE INSTRUCTION
- Convenient- Online education is at your fingertips- no fighting traffic, no juggling schedules, no waiting for classes.
- Easy and Effective- Our courses are interactive, effective, and easy to use.
- Learning is self-paced- You work at your own speed and you may stop and then resume your study as you wish.
All online courses must be completed within six months (180 days) of enrollment.
COURSE FINAL EXAMS
While the course content is taken online, the exam at the end of each course must be taken at the REALTORS® Association of York & Adams Counties, in York, PA 17404. There are no additional costs for these tests, but pre-registration is required, by calling 717-845-3487. The final exam must be taken within 90 days of completing each course.
EDUCATIONAL EXTRAS TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
Get Prepared for Your State and National Exams. These supplemental online courses are designed to help you maximize your study time and retain the most important information for exam day:
Textbook: Modern Real Estate Practice in Pennsylvania is the commonly used textbook for pre-licensing education. It is not necessary to purchase the textbook to complete the online courses, but is available for sale is you feel it would benefit your studies.
No refunds will be given once you have registered or purchased an on-line course. Please make sure that you’ve read all of the necessary information before paying for a course.
Both required courses are approved by the PA Real Estate Commission. The School partners with Mbition 2 Learn Real Estate to provide the 75 hour required education. Upon completion, you will schedule to take the Pennsylvania State licensing exam directly through the State.
- Can’t find your course page? www.mycoursepage.com
- General Questions: Call 717-845-3487 or email email@example.com.
- Online Help Desk: 1-800-532-7649
- Technical Support: 1-800-743-8703
- School FAQ
- School Policies