7 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
This is the required course for agents licensed after 12/1/17 who are doing primarily residential work. Some of the topics covered include: the Uniform Construction code and zoning, environmental issues, types of construction, land development, home inspections and warranties, mortgage information, foreclosure and short sales, fair housing, and the agreement of sale. Lunch is provided.
|April 28, 2022||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- “Fun and informative with lots of humor.” – Carolyn McFeaters
- “The class was not only informative but interesting.” – Wilma Allison
- “Very knowledgeable and informative. Funny – In 25 years of real estate, the BEST instructor I’ve ever had!” – Tom Keffer
- “Melanie did a great job of explaining various topics relating to the day-to-day activities of a real estate agent.” – Diane Hagarman
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.
- School FAQ
- School Policies
- Contact Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487 or email@example.com.