Risk & Representation
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
In this course, you’ll identify and define the types of risk associated with seller and buyer representation; you’ll discuss the daily situations in seller/buyer representation that produce the most risk; and learn new work habits and systems to avoid the risk.
|April 4, 2018||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- SMARTPASS Holders: Free from September 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018.
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.