Understanding Municipal Impacts on Commercial Sales and Leasing
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
This commercial class will explore how municipal considerations impact commercial sales and leases. Topics will include the choice of entity, types of leases, lease provisions, purchase due diligence, municipal ordinances, codes and regulations, zoning classifications and procedures, and municipal tax abatement ordinances. Gain an in-depth understanding as to how commercial transactions are affected by these policies, procedures and guidelines.
|May 13, 2020||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- SMARTPASS Holders: Free
Peter T. Ruth, Esq.
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance by contacting RAYAC. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted.
- School FAQ
- School Policies
- Contact Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487 or firstname.lastname@example.org.