When Good Agents Go Bad
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
Law breaker or risk taker? The success of every real estate agent is based on not only making good choices but also on the ability to avoid bad decisions. This interactive program offers a review of actual situations that often involve a dilemma, conflict or problem. You will practice identifying the problem and developing a solution. Bad decisions make great stories but it’s no fun when the headline has your name in it.
|April 17, 2018||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- SMARTPASS Holders: Free from September 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018.
Michele Sloan – National Instructor
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.