Why Do Appraisers Do What They Do?
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
It’s extremely important for real estate licensees to understand the various aspects of the appraisal valuation from learning the difference between a comparative market analysis and an appraisal, to being able to discern an appraisal report. If a real estate licensee is not able to understand basic appraisals, intended use, and how values of opinion are formed, they are doing their clients a huge disservice which could greatly impact the purchase of a property and the financing behind it.
|April 3, 2018||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||Hilton Garden Inn, Gettysburg|
|May 9, 2018||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- SMARTPASS Holders: Free from September 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018.
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.