WIIFM. Finding the Middle Ground
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
The one question that everyone asks: What’s in it for me? One of the differences between a good agent and a great agent is the ability to negotiate. All too frequently, real estate agents approach conflict in the real estate transaction with the mindset that they must win. A more effective technique is to find the middle ground which makes all parties feel they were successful. It’s important to remember our fiduciary duties when we are in negotiations because these duties differ depending on our agency relationship. Understanding your role can help you achieve a win-win when assisting a consumer in the home sale or home purchase process.
|April 17, 2018||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- SMARTPASS Holders: Free from September 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018.
Michele Sloan – National Instructor
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.