1031 Tax Exchanges & Tax Reform
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
1031 expert Margo McDonnell returns to provide a good overview of 1031 like-kind exchanges, their benefits, and the requirements of a successful exchange. Learn about the challenges and opportunities they create for real estate investors. Find out what’s changed, and how those tax consequences impact investors.
|April 13, 2022||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- “Fun and informative with lots of humor.” – Carolyn McFeaters
- “The class was not only informative but interesting.” – Wilma Allison
- “Very knowledgeable and informative. Funny – In 25 years of real estate, the BEST instructor I’ve ever had!” – Tom Keffer
- “Melanie did a great job of explaining various topics relating to the day-to-day activities of a real estate agent.” – Diane Hagarman
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.