1031 Tax Exchanges & Tax Reform
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
1031 expert Margo McDonnell returns to provide a good overview of 1031 like-kind exchanges, their benefits, and the requirements of a successful exchange. Learn about the challenges and opportunities they create for real estate investors. Find out what’s changed, and how those tax consequences impact investors. If you want to learn more how to actually make a profit as a real estate investor, you should read here some tips on ensuring a high return real estate investing prior you make your move.
|April 13, 2022||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- “Fun and informative with lots of humor.” – Carolyn McFeaters
- “The class was not only informative but interesting.” – Wilma Allison
- “Very knowledgeable and informative. Funny – In 25 years of real estate, the BEST instructor I’ve ever had!” – Tom Keffer
- “Melanie did a great job of explaining various topics relating to the day-to-day activities of a real estate agent.” – Diane Hagarman
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.
- School FAQ
- School Policies
- Contact Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487 or email@example.com.