Commercial Real Estate from 1031 to Zoning
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
Topics covered in this commercial class include a review of 1031 exchanges, broker lien, seller disclosure laws, types of leases, lease provisions, mandatory and prohibited provisions of listing agreements, agency designations, choice of entity, zoning classifications, municipal tax abatement ordinances, and the effect of Covid-19 on commercial leasing. Whether you’re new or more experienced, there is a ton of great info here for commercial agents!
|April 13, 2022||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- “Fun and informative with lots of humor.” – Carolyn McFeaters
- “The class was not only informative but interesting.” – Wilma Allison
- “Very knowledgeable and informative. Funny – In 25 years of real estate, the BEST instructor I’ve ever had!” – Tom Keffer
- “Melanie did a great job of explaining various topics relating to the day-to-day activities of a real estate agent.” – Diane Hagarman
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.