Intro to Bright MLS
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
The MLS is a daily-use tool vital for serving the consumer. In this workshop you will learn both basic and advanced system features to list and sell property to the best of your ability, ensuring your clients and customers receive the best service possible. Students will better understand how to use MLS tools to better service the customer. Learn how to use this tool to your advantage!
|April 20, 2022||8:30 AM - 12:00 Noon||Hanover Country Club|
- “Fun and informative with lots of humor.” – Carolyn McFeaters
- “The class was not only informative but interesting.” – Wilma Allison
- “Very knowledgeable and informative. Funny – In 25 years of real estate, the BEST instructor I’ve ever had!” – Tom Keffer
- “Melanie did a great job of explaining various topics relating to the day-to-day activities of a real estate agent.” – Diane Hagarman
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.
- School FAQ
- School Policies
- Contact Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487 or email@example.com.