It’s Not a Big Deal…Until It Is
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
Ever wonder what happens if you get investigated by the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission (SREC) and what you should do to survive the process? First, don’t panic! Second, even if you follow the rules to the letter, take this course so you are prepared if the SREC comes knocking on your door. Melanie and Brett will walk you through the SREC complaint process and give you additional information about how real estate licensees deal with lawsuits and threats of lawsuits from clients, consumers, and others. The course will include an example of how a complaint is filed, investigated, and resolved, with examples of all types of resolution included. You’ll get Melanie’s point of view as a real estate licensee and Brett’s legal advice on how to handle the situation.
|March 22, 2018||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
|April 11, 2018||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||Southeastern Adams Volunteer Emergency Services, Hanover|
|April 26, 2018||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- SMARTPASS Holders: Free from September 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018.
Melanie McLane & Brett Woodburn
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.