Jennifer Clemens-2023 RAYAC Board of Director Candidate
Jennifer Clemens, Berkshire Hathaway REALTOR®
1) How long have you been a REALTOR® member? 3 1/2 years.
2) What do you love most about being a REALTOR®? Where do I start…if I have to choose what I love the MOST, it’s my clients. I love my clients! I get to choose my clients! I love helping them achieve a goal. I love seeing them happy!
3) What did you do professionally before real estate? I worked for Kay Jewelers for 17 years, most of them as a manager and then for 7 years I sold advertising for a newspaper and radio station.
4) Do you have any community service? YES! I serve on the Board of Directors of the York County Children’s Advocacy Center, I was a founding member of REALTORS Rally for Rations, I serve on several committees of events to help raise money for non-profits throughout York and Adams counties as well.
5) Name one thing people would be surprised to know about you. I love tattoos and have quite a few of them!!
6) What do you believe are the critical issues facing the real estate industry? Affordable housing, housing supply, economic changes and how they affect our industry.
7) What is motivating you to run for the RAYAC Board of Directors? I am passionate about serving the community I have lived in for my entire life, now I want to serve the community in which I work as well and give back as needed.
Electronic voting for the Board of Directors is open from Tuesday, September 27th through Monday, October 24th at 5:00 PM. To vote electronically please click here. Voting can be done in person at the RAYAC office during normal business hours from Tuesday, September 27th through Monday, October 24th at 5:00 PM. Voting can also be done in person at the RAYAC Annual Meeting on Tuesday, October 25th.