Paula Musselman-2023 RAYAC Board of Director Candidate
Paula Musselman, Berkshire Hathaway REALTOR®
1) How long have you been a REALTOR® member? 33 years.
2) What do you love most about being a REALTOR®? I enjoy the challenge, every day is different and every client is different. I pride myself on being a professional and a great negotiator and I love the communication I have with my colleagues and peers.
3) What did you do professionally before real estate? I was a Pharmacy Technician at a Phar-Mor for 5 years and also obtained my Cosmetology License.
4) Do you have any community service? Currently I serve on the Planning Commission of Springettsbury Township. I volunteer at Leg Up Farm for all of their fundraising events. I am a past board member of Leadership York and past secretary of the York Suburban Band Boosters.
5) Name one thing people would be surprised to know about you. I recently published a book with my granddaughter that we wrote during the pandemic called Riley’s Magic Freckles.
6) What do you believe are the critical issues facing the real estate industry? The ever changing market and getting our clients prepared for those changes. We are going to be faced with the prospect that REALTORS may be going by the wayside and the Zillows will continue to grow and selling and buying a home will ALL be done through a service and the “personal touch” of a REALTOR will no longer be needed. Having enough inventory, having it priced correctly, allowing those FHA and VA buyers and first time homebuyers to have a chance to purchase a home.
7) What is motivating you to run for the RAYAC Board of Directors? I want to be a voice for my fellow Realtors in the business, who would like someone with longevity and experience to speak on their behalf. I am passionate about what I do and I want to have a voice in the decision making process of our association.
Electronic voting for the Board of Directors is open from Tuesday, September 27th through Monday, October 24th at 5:00 PM. To vote electronically please click here. Voting can be done in person at the RAYAC office during normal business hours from Tuesday, September 27th through Monday, October 24th at 5:00 PM. Voting can also be done in person at the RAYAC Annual Meeting on Tuesday, October 25th.