Real Estate Essentials
7 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
This is the required general 7-hour course for agents licensed after 12/1/15, but available to any interested licensee. Some of the topics covered include: duties of licensees, closing costs for buyers and sellers, the agreement of sale and addenda, title reports, zoning, agency relationships, and environmental concerns.
|April 19, 2018||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- SMARTPASS Holders: Free from September 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018.
- “The instructor was very informative and presented the material with enthusiasm and passion. ” – Monica Sartini
- “For any beginning REALTORS® this course will help you identify those ideas you may have forgotten from pre-licensing. ” – Elle Hale
- “This class was packed full of information. I believe it should be required for every agent. Mike was a fabulous instructor and very knowledgeable.” – Mendy Janke
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.