Real Estate Law
2 required PA Broker Credits & 30 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
This is a required course to be eligible to sit for the PA State Broker’s Exam. This 4-day course will cover an introduction to law and legal systems in the real estate business, introduction to real property rights, basic contract law, the real estate transaction, leases, law and the real estate licensee, agency and brokerage, and much more.
Tuesdays and Thursdays:
- October 17, 2017 | 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- October 19, 2017 | 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- October 24, 2017 | 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- October 26, 2017 | 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- $350 plus $50 textbook* required for the course.
*If you are bringing your own textbook, please call Stephanie Kennedy to register at 717-843-7891 X109.
- Lunch is included each day.
- This course is NOT eligible for the SmartPass.
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance by contacting email@example.com. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.
- School FAQ
- School Policies
- Contact Stephanie Kennedy at 717-845-3487 or firstname.lastname@example.org.