RPR Data and Investors
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
Today’s investors want to know many things from licensees: What is this investment property worth? If I buy it under these circumstances, what is my cash on cash return? Where will I be at the end of 10 years with this investment? How is this neighborhood trending? Where is the best location for a business? What businesses are needed in this area? At the end of the course, the student will be able to: identify the resources found in the RPR tool for commercial use in doing an investment analysis; correlate the questions consumers have about real estate investment, including return on the investment, rents, neighborhoods, schools, etc. with the data available in RPR; understand how to use RPR as a tool to answer commercial clients questions and provide better service.
|April 10, 2018||1:00 PM - 4:30 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
|May 16, 2018||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM||RAYAC Classroom|
- SMARTPASS Holders: Free from September 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018.
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted. No-shows are subject to a $10 no-show fee.