Who’s Your Client
3.5 hours of PA Real Estate Continuing Education
In this class, we will cover the always thorny question of agency. PA’s Act 112 will be covered in detail, as will the Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS® Much confusion still exists about agency issues among licensees in Pennsylvania regarding dual agency, designated agency, and transaction licensee transactions. We will also review the new standards forms in use by most licensees, and discuss single agency, dual agency, designated agency, changing an agency role, confidential information before and after an agency relationship, writing and presenting offers, escalation clauses, multiple offer situations and specific difficult situations for agents.
|April 23, 2020||8:30 AM - 12:00 Noon||RAYAC Classroom|
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- SMARTPASS holders: Must pre-register 48 hours in advance by contacting RAYAC. Late registrations and walk-ins will not be accepted.
- School FAQ
- School Policies
- Contact Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487 or email@example.com.