APPRAISER CONTINUING EDUCATION
The Real Estate School of York & Adams Counties provides continuing education for appraiser licensees both in a classroom setting and online. The School offers a variety of course topics that appeal to all experience levels. Courses are approved by the State Board of Certified Real Estate Appraisers for continuing education credit for Pennsylvania license renewal. Some courses may also be approved for real estate and/or legal continuing education credit, which will be noted on the applicable course.
Course are held at the Association building located at 901 Smile Way, York.
APPRAISER CLASS SCHEDULE
|Date & Time Of Event||Course||Credits||Location|
ONLINE CONTINUING EDUCATION
The School partners with OnCourse Learning to provide a flexible option to complete the continuing education requirement. The online courses can be completed from the comfort of your home or business. Once registration and payment are complete, you have access to the course right away and it doesn’t expire for 6 months. You can stop and start the course at any point and it will remember where you left off.
Please note: Once you click on the Registration box below, you are leaving RAYAC’s website, and going directly to the online school’s website.
- Payment Policy: Check or credit card number must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: Cancellations for classroom classes made less than 2 business days prior to the date of the course and “no-shows” will not receive a refund or credit. There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
PENNSYLVANIA APPRAISER LICENSE RENEWAL INFORMATION
Every two years, 28 hours of continuing education is required by the Pennsylvania State Board of Certified Real Estate Appraisers for Pennsylvania appraiser licensees. The deadline to submit evidence of continuing education and the renewal application is by June 30th of every odd numbered year. The current renewal period is July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2021.
Required Courses: The Appraisal Foundation and the PA Appraiser Board require two continuing education courses: 7-hour National USPAP and Review of PA Appraisers Certification Act.
Want to Know How Many CE Credits You’ve Completed?
Visit RAYAC’s Member Portal to view the courses you have completed through the Real Estate School of York & Adams Counties.
- School FAQ
- School Policies
- Contact Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487 or email@example.com.
- For OnCourse Learning technical support, call 1-800-743-8703.
- Can’t find your course page? www.mycoursepage.com