Real Estate Continuing Education
The Real Estate School of York & Adams Counties provides continuing education for real estate licensees both in a classroom setting and online. We offer a variety of course topics that appeal to all experience levels. Courses are approved by the PA State Real Estate Commission for continuing education credit for Pennsylvania license renewal. Some courses may also be approved for appraiser licensee and/or legal continuing education credit, which will be noted in each course description. Courses are primarily held at the REALTORS® Association of York & Adams Counties in York, but are also offered at other convenient locations in York, Hanover, and Gettysburg.
The current license renewal cycle goes from June 1, 2022 to May 31, 2024. All agents are required to complete 14 hours of Continuing Education in order to renew their licenses.
- Returning Agents: For this renewal cycle, the PA Real Estate Commission has mandated that all returning agents MUST complete 3 hours of education in the topic of Broker vs. Agent Responsibilities in order to renew their licenses. The other 11 hours are elective.
- First-Time Renewing Agents: The PA Real Estate Commission has mandated that all agents renewing their licenses for the first time MUST complete two required Module Courses. The first course required for ALL new agents is the General Module. The second course is EITHER the Residential Module OR the Commercial Module, depending on which type of Real Estate you practice. Each course is approved for 7 hours of Continuing Education credit, so together, they will fulfill your 14 hour requirement.
Real Estate Class Schedule
Watch for our next set of classes coming in Fall 2023!
|Date & Time||Course||Credits||Location|
ONLINE CONTINUING EDUCATION
RAYAC partners with The CE Shop to provide a flexible option to complete the continuing education requirement. The online courses can be completed from the comfort of your home or business. Once registration and payment are complete, you have access to the course right away and it doesn’t expire for 6 months. You can stop and start the course at any point and it will remember where you left off.
Minimum System Requirements
- Internet connection (minimum 56Kbps required, although we highly recommend a high speed connection such as DSL, cable, or T1)
- Printer (for course documentation and student affidavit)
For Windows PC
- Intel® Pentium® III 1GHz or faster processor, Intel® Pentium® 4 2GHz or faster
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows® Vista®, or Windows® 7
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
For Mac OS
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.5 or v10.6
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
Technical Support – 1-888-850-0751 or email: RESupport@TheCEShop.com
Before you call: Please be prepared to explain your problem in detail and to have access to your computer.
When you place your call: In order to effectively troubleshoot your issue, our technicians begin the call by asking you a series of questions regarding your operating environment. We will need to know what type of computer you are using, the operating system you are using, the version number of your software, etc. Your call may be documented or monitored to help us maintain quality of service standards.
Email & Online Chat Support
Email support is available during normal business hours at RESupport@TheCEShop.com. Emails received after normal business hours will be answered the following business day.
Chat support is also available through the online course. It will appear as an option on your screen while you’re logged on to the course.
Please note: Once you click on the Registration box below, you are leaving RAYAC’s website, and going directly to the online school’s website.
- Payment Policy: Payment must accompany registration.
- Refund Policy: There are no refunds for online courses.
- Returned Check Policy: If a check is returned by the bank for any reason, there will be a $35.00 charge.
PA REAL ESTATE LICENSE RENEWAL INFORMATION
Every two years, 14 hours of continuing education is required by the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission for Pennsylvania real estate salespersons, associate brokers, and brokers. The deadline to submit evidence of continuing education and the renewal application is by May 31st of every even numbered year. The current renewal period is June 1, 2022 – May 31, 2024.
LICENSE RENEWAL INFO
Want to Know How Many CE Credits You’ve Completed?
Visit RAYAC’s Member Portal to view the courses you have completed through the Real Estate School of York & Adams Counties.
- School FAQ
- School Policies
- Contact Mireya Carlsen at 717-845-3487 or email@example.com.
- For The CE Shop Technical Support, call 1-888-850-0751 or email RESupport@TheCEShop.com.