Real Estate School of York & Adams Counties
Real Estate School of York & Adams Counties is owned and operated by the REALTORS® Association of York & Adams Counties and offers both classroom and online courses. We have 30 years of experience providing high-quality educational programs to real estate industry professionals, both entry-level and tenured. From the moment you walk in the door, you’ll notice our unmatched service from the friendly face that greets you, the clean classroom and snacks, to the helpful staff that makes sure you have a great learning experience.
GET YOUR LICENSE REAL ESTATE CE Appraiser CE LEGAL CE
DESIGNATIONS BROKER COURSES STRAIGHTTALK OUR INSTRUCTORS
CHECK OUT WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US!
- “Great course and great school!” – Shad Lowman
- “Love taking courses at RAYAC.” – Laurence Furr
- “Always has excellent courses available.” – Tammy Strickland
- “This is the best location for CE courses. Clean, friendly, and thorough.” – Mike Nelson
- “RAYAC’s facilities are top notch, comfortable, and the instructors are the best.” – John LeCates
- “The course, the instructor, and the School were great!” – Tom Keffer
- “Always a great experience. Well organized. Always recommend RAYAC school to others.” – David Buggy
- “The School provides a great environment for learning, as well as very good instructors. I take all my courses at RAYAC.” – Mark Bair
OTHER EDUCATION RESOURCES
RealXperts consists of several FREE 30 minute videos featuring industry experts. The videos focus on current hot topics, industry trends, career advice, and other timely information geared toward real estate professionals. A new video launches every four to six weeks. Search for the videos under the professional development tab.
Dearborn’s textbooks are written by real estate industry experts who are active in today’s real estate law, practices, and principles.
Want to Know How Many CE Credits You’ve Completed?
Visit RAYAC’s Member Portal to view the courses you have completed through the Real Estate School of York & Adams Counties.