Sentrilock – Get Access
RAYAC makes it easy for REALTOR® members, REALTOR® non-members, and real estate related professionals to gain access to lockboxes. Through this service, homeowners will not only receive the best option in securing their home, but they will also be able to allow access to the professionals that are involved throughout the sale of the property.
All subscribers must complete the SentriLock Key Lease Authorization Form and the required online training. Please see bottom of page for forms.
Please note, there is an initial one-time fee of $10.60 to purchase the keycard with each subscription option. RAYAC also sells the Card Reader device for $26.50.
|Annual Subscription - Fee is pro-rated monthly. Call the RAYAC office at 717-843-7891 for the current pro-rated fee.|
RAYAC Members: $159.00
Non-RAYAC Members: $238.50
|Monthly Subscription - $20.00 plus tax - multiple months may be purchased|
|1-Week Subscription - $10.00 plus tax|
|Current Promotion: Non-RAYAC members can gain one FREE week of lockbox access, which includes a FREE keycard.|
New Admin Access
The RAYAC Board of Directors has approved the ability for Unlicensed Assistants and Office Secretaries to purchase a limited access Sentrilock Subscription. Here is what you need to know in regard to this policy change:
- The unlicensed assistant/office secretary access will be limited to lockboxes that are leased by the individual agent or broker he/she is affiliated with. In other words, they will not be able to access all the lockboxes at RAYAC.
- The annual cost of a subscription is $150 plus tax.
- The unlicensed assistant/office secretary cannot loan out their keycard to anyone.
- The Designated REALTOR® is responsible for the activities of the unlicensed assistant/office secretary.
- If the unlicensed assistant/office secretary uses the card to practice real estate without a license, for example showing houses to clients, the following sanctions will be levied-immediate revocation of the keycard, RAYAC will report the unlicensed assistant/office secretary to the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission for practicing real estate without a license, and the Designated Realtor® will be subject to a $2,000 fine or less.
- This policy will go into effect on April 2, 2018. You can contact the RAYAC office starting on Monday April 2nd for the appropriate forms to establish a subscription.
- Click Here to get the Admin Authorization Form.
RAYAC has reciprocal agreements with the following associations who also utilize the SentriLock system, which means access is granted at no additional charge.
RAYAC Members who want access to lockboxes in these associations will need to complete a form for each association and return it to that particular association. If the form is not linked below, please contact that association for assistance.
Non-RAYAC Members who want access to RAYAC lockbox service, please complete the SentriLock Key Lease Reciprocal Agreement – RAYAC.
- Anne Arundel County Association of REALTORS®
- Bay Area Association of REALTORS – call 443-249-3442, email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Susquehanna Valley Board of REALTORS® – email Diane Postupack or call 570-275-3950
- Coastal Association of REALTORS® – call 410-641-4409
- Dulles Area Association of REALTORS® – email Beth Fischel or call 703-777-2468. When emailing, be sure to include agent’s name, NRD’S number, PA license number, and VA license number.
- Eastern Panhandle Board of REALTORS® – call 304-236-8512
- Frederick County Association of REALTORS® In addition to the top section of the form, agents will need to fill in all License information on the Association part of the form before forwarding it to email@example.com.
- Garrett County Board of REALTORS® – call 301-334-8405
- Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS® – contact Rainie Avant or call 301-590-8775.
- Kent County Association of REALTORS
- Massanutten Association of REALTORS® – call 540-459-2937 with your name, VA real estate license number, and NRDS number.
- Mid Atlantic Realty Service (Carroll County, Baltimore City/County, Harford and Howard County)
- Mid-Shore Board of REALTORS® -contact Susan Galante or call 410-822-8767.
- Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS® – call 703-207-3200
- Pen-Mar Regional Association of REALTORS® – is automatic reciprocity with RAYAC access
- Prince George Association of REALTORS® – email Shirley Clayton
- Southern Maryland Association of REALTORS® (Calvert, Charles and St. Mary’s) – call 301-274-4406 or email Kelly Raley with your name, NRDS number and MD RE license number.
The Lockbox Rental Program
RAYAC offers the opportunity to rent a SentriLock Lockbox to new agents and out-of-area agents who may not be able to incur the cost of purchasing lockboxes. The Rent-a-Lockbox Program would be aimed at agents who only list one or two properties per year.
The process for renting a lockbox is as follows:
- The cost of a lockbox rental is $20+tax.
- The rental must be paid by a credit card. The credit card information will be securely held by RAYAC until the lockbox is returned.
- The Agent must provide the address for the property and the date the property will be placed in Bright MLS.
- The Lockbox must be returned to RAYAC within 10 business days of the listing closing or expiring.
- The agent must complete and sign a Lockbox Rental Form acknowledging that if the lockbox is not returned by the agent as agreed, the agents credit card will be charged for the entire cost of replacing the lockbox.
- The Lockbox Rental Form must also be signed by the Brokerage Company guaranteeing that if RAYAC is not able to collect payment from the Agent, the Broker would be held liable for the costs of replacing the lockbox.
- The Lockbox must be picked up at RAYAC. RAYAC staff will assign the lockbox to the listing and remove the shackle so that the agent can place the lockbox at the listing.
- After closing, or when the listing has expired, the agent will contact RAYAC for a shackle release code to remove the lockbox from the listing and return the lockbox to RAYAC.
Please fill out Lockbox Rental Agreement and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call the RAYAC office.