Sentrilock – Get Access
RAYAC makes it easy for REALTOR® members, REALTOR® non-members, and real estate related professionals to gain access to lockboxes. Through this service, homeowners will not only receive the best option in securing their home, but they will also be able to allow access to the professionals that are involved throughout the sale of the property.
All subscribers must complete the SentriLock Key Lease Authorization Form and the required online training. Please see bottom of page for forms.
|Annual Subscription - Fee is pro-rated monthly. Call the RAYAC office at 717-843-7891 for the current pro-rated fee.|
RAYAC Members: $159.00
Non-RAYAC Members: $238.50
|Monthly Subscription - $20.00 plus tax - multiple months may be purchased|
|1-Week Subscription - $10.00 plus tax|
|Current Promotion: Non-RAYAC members can gain one FREE week of lockbox access.|
New Admin Access
The RAYAC Board of Directors has approved the ability for Unlicensed Assistants and Office Secretaries to purchase a limited access Sentrilock Subscription. Here is what you need to know in regard to this policy change:
- The unlicensed assistant/office secretary access will be limited to lockboxes that are leased by the individual agent or broker he/she is affiliated with. In other words, they will not be able to access all the lockboxes at RAYAC.
- The annual cost of a subscription is $150 plus tax.
- The Designated REALTOR® is responsible for the activities of the unlicensed assistant/office secretary.
- Click Here to get the Admin Authorization Form.
RAYAC has reciprocal agreements with the following associations who also utilize the SentriLock system, which means access is granted at no additional charge.
RAYAC Members who want access to lockboxes in these associations will need to complete a form for each association and return it to that particular association. If the form is not linked below, please contact that association for assistance.
Non-RAYAC Members who want access to RAYAC lockbox service, please complete the SentriLock Key Lease Reciprocal Agreement – RAYAC.
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
- Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS® – contact KT Maclure or call 301-590-8770.
- Anne Arundel County Association of REALTORS® – please also email your MD license to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bay Area Association of REALTORS– call 443-249-3442, email – email@example.com
- Cecil County Board of REALTORS– call 410.398.4844, please also email your MD license to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coastal Realtors® – call 410-641-4409
- Frederick County Association of REALTORS® In addition to the top section of the form, agents will need to fill in all License information on the Association part of the form before forwarding it to email@example.com.
- Garrett County Board of REALTORS® – call 301-334-8405
- Historic Highlands Association of REALTORS®, please also email your MD license to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mid Atlantic Realty Service (Carroll County, Baltimore City/County, Harford and Howard County)
- Mid-Shore Board of REALTORS® -contact Cheryl Krebeck or call 410-822-8767.
- Prince George Association of REALTORS® – email Shirley Clayton
- Southern Maryland Association of REALTORS® (Calvert, Charles and St. Mary’s) – call 301-274-4406 or email Kelly Raley with your name, NRDS number and MD RE license number.
- Central Susquehanna Valley Board of REALTORS® – email Diane Postupack or call 570-275-3950
- Pen-Mar Regional Association of REALTORS® – is automatic reciprocity with RAYAC access
- West Branch Valley Board of REALTORS® – is automatic reciprocity with RAYAC access
- Dulles Area Association of REALTORS® – email email@example.com or call 703-777-2468. When emailing, be sure to include agent’s name, NRD’S number, PA license number, and VA license number.
- Massanutten Association of REALTORS® – call 540-459-2937 with your name, VA real estate license number, and NRDS number.
- Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS® – Please complete the form and send with a copy of your Virginia Real Estate License to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eastern Panhandle Board of REALTORS® – call 304-236-8512
The Lockbox Rental Program
RAYAC offers the opportunity to rent a SentriLock Lockbox to new agents and out-of-area agents who may not be able to incur the cost of purchasing lockboxes. The Rent-a-Lockbox Program would be aimed at agents who only list one or two properties per year.
The process for renting a lockbox is as follows:
- The cost of a lockbox rental is $20+tax.
- The rental must be paid by a credit card. The credit card information will be securely held by RAYAC until the lockbox is returned.
- The Agent must provide the address for the property and the date the property will be placed in Bright MLS.
- The Lockbox must be returned to RAYAC within 10 business days of the listing closing or expiring.
- The agent must complete and sign a Lockbox Rental Form acknowledging that if the lockbox is not returned by the agent as agreed, the agents credit card will be charged for the entire cost of replacing the lockbox.
- The Lockbox Rental Form must also be signed by the Brokerage Company guaranteeing that if RAYAC is not able to collect payment from the Agent, the Broker would be held liable for the costs of replacing the lockbox.
- The Lockbox must be picked up at RAYAC. RAYAC staff will assign the lockbox to the listing and remove the shackle so that the agent can place the lockbox at the listing.
- After closing, or when the listing has expired, the agent will contact RAYAC for a shackle release code to remove the lockbox from the listing and return the lockbox to RAYAC.
Please fill out Lockbox Rental Agreement and return to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call the RAYAC office.
- Sentricard Key Lease Authorization Form for Agents and Appraisers -required to gain lockbox access
- Sentricard Key Lease Authorization Form for Admins
- Permission to Lease/Sublease Lockboxes
- Lockbox Approval and Hold Harmless Agreement