Sentrilock – Get Access
RAYAC makes it easy for REALTOR® members, REALTOR® non-members, and real estate related professionals to gain access to lockboxes. Through this service, homeowners will not only receive the best option in securing their home, but they will also be able to allow access to the professionals that are involved throughout the sale of the property.
All subscribers must complete the SentriLock Key Lease Authorization Form and the required online training. Please see bottom of page for forms.
Please note, there is an initial one-time fee of $10.60 to purchase the keycard with each subscription option. RAYAC also sells the Card Reader device for $26.50.
|Annual Subscription - Fee is pro-rated monthly. Call the RAYAC office at 717-843-7891 for the current pro-rated fee.|
RAYAC Members: $159.00
Non-RAYAC Members: $238.50
|3-Month Subscription - $106.00|
|Monthly Subscription - $42.40|
|1-Week Subscription - $21.20|
|Current Promotion: Non-RAYAC members can gain one FREE week of lockbox access, which includes a FREE keycard.|
New Admin Access
The RAYAC Board of Directors has approved the ability for Unlicensed Assistants and Office Secretaries to purchase a limited access Sentrilock Subscription. Here is what you need to know in regard to this policy change:
- The unlicensed assistant/office secretary access will be limited to lockboxes that are leased by the individual agent or broker he/she is affiliated with. In other words, they will not be able to access all the lockboxes at RAYAC.
- The annual cost of a subscription is $150 plus tax.
- The unlicensed assistant/office secretary cannot loan out their keycard to anyone.
- The Designated REALTOR® is responsible for the activities of the unlicensed assistant/office secretary.
- If the unlicensed assistant/office secretary uses the card to practice real estate without a license, for example showing houses to clients, the following sanctions will be levied-immediate revocation of the keycard, RAYAC will report the unlicensed assistant/office secretary to the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission for practicing real estate without a license, and the Designated Realtor® will be subject to a $2,000 fine or less.
- This policy will go into effect on April 2, 2018. You can contact the RAYAC office starting on Monday April 2nd for the appropriate forms to establish a subscription.
- Click Here to get the Admin Authorization Form.
RAYAC has reciprocal agreements with the following associations who also utilize the SentriLock system, which means access is granted at no additional charge.
RAYAC Members who want access to lockboxes in these associations will need to complete a form for each association and return it to that particular association. If the form is not linked below, please contact that association for assistance.
Non-RAYAC Members who want access to RAYAC lockbox service, please complete the SentriLock Key Lease Reciprocal Agreement – RAYAC.
- Anne Arundel County Association of REALTORS®
- Central Susquehanna Valley Board of REALTORS® – email Diane Postupack or call 570-275-3950
- Coastal Association of REALTORS® – call 410-641-4409
- Dulles Area Association of REALTORS® – email Beth Fischel or call 703-777-2468. When emailing, be sure to include agent’s name, NRD’S number, PA license number, and VA license number.
- Eastern Panhandle Board of REALTORS® – call 304-236-8512
- Frederick County Association of REALTORS®
- Garrett County Board of REALTORS® – call 301-334-8405
- Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS® – contact Rainie Avant or call 301-590-8775.
- Massanutten Association of REALTORS® – call 540-459-2937 with your name, VA real estate license number, and NRDS number.
- Mid Atlantic Realty Services (Carroll County, Baltimore City/County, Harford and Howard County)
- Mid-Shore Board of REALTORS® -contact Susan Galante or call 410-822-8767.
- Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS® – call 703-207-3200
- Pen-Mar Regional Association of REALTORS® – is automatic reciprocity with RAYAC access
- Prince George Association of REALTORS® – email Shirley Clayton
- Southern Maryland Association of REALTORS® – call 301-274-4406 or email Kelly Reynolds with your name, NRDS number and MD RE license number.